Tamra Ayurvedic Copper Water Bottle
LOVE is the message! Instead of coffee, begin your day with the clean, crisp taste of Tamra Jal and set LOVE as your intention.
Tamra Jal translates to "copper water" and is the name given to water stored in a copper vessel for at least 6 hours. Copper is anti-microbial and helps neutralize toxins, while also ionizing and balancing the pH in water.
Ayurveda credits Tamra Jal with:
- Improved vitality
- A natural antioxident
- Immune booster
- Aiding in the production of collagen
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced digestion
- Arthritic support
- Strengthening of hair and nails
- Support of bone & connective tissue development
- Balances all 3 Doshas ( Vata, Pitta, and Kapha )
Ideally, Tamra Jal is taken first thing in the morning. Everyday. Drinking Tamra Jal is the first thing you do to nourish the body every morning; what can you do to nourish the spirit? Set your intention...LOVE!
Features of the Ayurvedic Copper Bottle:
- Pure Copper
- 900 ml / 30 oz
- Leak proof
- Food grade silicone seal
- Approximate dimensions: 3" x 10.5"
- Packaged in reusable, logo stamped, cotton drawstring bag
Suggested use and care:
- Ayurveda suggests you store room temperature water in copper vessel for at least 6 hours or overnight for maximum benefits. Drink 1 glass first thing in the morning and 2 - 3 glasses throughout the day. Replace with fresh water every evening. 3 months on / 1 month off is a general rule.
- Only fill with tap or filtered water. This means no juices, soda, smoothies or flavored water of any kind.
- Part of the beauty of natural copper is the patina it gains over time. To return it to it's original sheen, commercial copper cleaners may be used. A natural alternative cleaner is lemon. Gently rub a half lemon dipped in salt over the bottle, let sit, rinse with warm water.
- Hand wash only.
- If you have any concerns regarding the use of this product, please consult your doctor.
- Please keep in mind these bottles are carefully hand made, but occasional imperfections and small dents do occur.