Tamra Ayurvedic Copper Water Bottle
*** For pre-order only. Delivery scheduled mid May ***
LOVE is the message! Instead of coffee, begin your day with the clean, crisp taste of Tamra Jal and set LOVE as your intention.
Tamra Jal translates to "copper water" and is the name given to water stored in a copper vessel for at least 6 hours. Copper is anti-microbial and helps neutralize toxins, while also ionizing and balancing the pH in water.
Ayurveda credits Tamra Jal with:
- Improved vitality
- A natural antioxident
- Immune booster
- Aiding in the production of collagen
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced digestion
- Arthritic support
- Strengthening of hair and nails
- Support of bone & connective tissue development
Ideally, Tamra Jal is taken first thing in the morning. Just a glass everyday. Drinking Tamra Jal is the first thing you do to nourish the body every day what can you do to nourish the spirit? Set your intention...LOVE!
Features of the Ayurvedic Copper Bottle:
- Pure Copper
- Electrified to resist tarnish
- 900 ml / 30 oz
- Leak proof
- Food grade silicone seal
- Approximate dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 9"
Suggested use and care:
- Only fill with tap or filtered water. This means no juices, soda, smoothies or flavored water of any kind.
- Ayurveda suggests you store room temperature water in copper vessel for at least 6 hours or overnight for maximum benefits. Drink 1 glass first thing in the morning.
- Part of the beauty of natural copper is the patina it gains over time. To return it to it's original sheen, commercial copper cleaners can be used. A natural alternative cleaner is lemon. Rub a half lemon over the bottle, let sit, rinse with warm water. Use baking soda to neutralize acids and wash with soapy water. Same method can be used to clean inside of bottle.
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is best.