How should I use & care for my Tamra copper bottle?
- Ayurveda suggests you store room temperature water in copper vessel for at least 6 hours or overnight for maximum benefits. Drink 1 glass first thing in the morning and dispose of the rest. Refill bottle throughout the day as needed. Fill with fresh water every evening before bed. 3 months on / 1 month off is a good general rule.
- Only fill with tap or filtered water. This means no juices, soda, smoothies or flavored water of any kind.
- Part of the beauty of un-lacquered copper is the patina it gains over time. To return it to it's original sheen, commercial copper cleaners may be used. A natural alternative cleaner is lemon. Gently rub a half lemon dipped in salt over the bottle, let sit, rinse with warm water.
- Hand wash only.
- If you have any concerns regarding the use of this product, please consult your doctor.
- Please keep in mind these bottles are carefully hand made, but occasional imperfections and small dents do occur.
How are your bracelets sized?
Our standard sizes are as follows:
Small - 6 1/2"
Medium - 7"
Large - 7 1/2"
XLarge - 8"
If you need a custom size please let us know - making sure your bracelet is a perfect fit is a top priority. We can not accept returns on custom sizes however.
How can I find my bracelet size?
To determine your bracelet size, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or a strip of paper just below the wrist bone, where you would normaly wear your bracelet and measure it.
Step 2: If you are using a plain strip of paper, mark your size with a pen on that paper. Next measure the paper strip with a ruler. That is your wrist size..
Step 3: To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurements below:
Fitting Style Add inch(es) to your wrist size
Snug Fit add 1/4" to 1/2"
Comfort Fit add 3/4" to 1"
Loose Fit add 1 1/4"
Where are your materials sourced?
theFFS is proud to work face-to-face with independent traders and small businesses across the globe. Our materials come to you from as far as Portugal, west Africa, India and beyond.
Are those real diamonds?
Yes they are. Our diamond beads and charms are made in India. They are single cut, fancy natural color diamonds (we didn't make that up - official terminology here) of the highest quality. All settings are pavé in oxidized sterling silver.
Why does my bracelet look different from the website image?
We work with rare and vintage materials in limited colors harvested from select sellers. As each piece is unique and based on availability, slight variations may occur.
When can I expect my pieces to ship?
Each piece is handcrafted for you by Donna or Cheryl. Allow up to 7 days for us to lovingly create your order before it is shipped. Please contact us if you have any concerns with delivery times and arrivals.
How do I care for my pieces?
Show some love for your pieces from theFFS by wiping them with a damp cloth to clean and avoiding prolonged submersion, including swimming, bathing, etc. Be nice and roll them on and off your hand, no yanking!
Do you do special orders?
We love to collaborate on special orders in the spirit of theFFS! From custom colors to one-of-a-kind pieces, let us know your inspiration and we'll see what we can do. Please contact us for further information.
peace. love. light.